Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Re: Desk Stuff

http://richgrad.com/time-management-for-lazy-people/
I am always intensely curious about how people manage the complexities of life. Nothing excites me more than finding a link that takes me to someone's real workspace and provides pictures of how they've structured their office and what they consider the tools of their trade. Checking out office spaces is one of my favourite things to do on flickr - and even better than office spaces are the pictures of the core productivity essentials that are on the go with the person. In fact, the main reason I'd consider buying a camera or a cell phone would be to post pictures of my spaces to get feedback. Everyone has their learning disabilities and mine is definitely in the area of organization. If organization comes easily to you, show the rest of us what you are doing.

No comments: