Monday, April 20, 2009

Twitter & Facebook

I took a break from blogging to work on my twitter and facebook accounts. It takes a bit of concentrated effort to what should be happening where. Facebook is definitely my personal learning network. It includes people in my friend/relative circle as well as classmates from CCK08 and others I wanted to know in more depth. Twitter is a whole different story. At first I was adding facebook friends but that was unnecessary as they post to both places. On twitter I've added media sources of information, people from #followfriday and people on the internet who interest me. It's a much more distance relationship than facebook because of the much fewer words for interaction. The twitters I follow though are more connected than just being twitters - I read their blogs or watch their shows or find their online articles interesting. There has to be some connection - I'm not collecting or competing for numbers.

No comments: